Remote Learning Activities
Notes & Monthly Newsletters
- Eco- Schools Committee Sunflower Competition held for classes Yr 1- Yr 7.
- Presentation of Almac and STEAM Science in- box of resources certificates to Year 7 classes 7LK and 7TS.
- Eco Committee members helping to pick fresh summer fruits growing in the school garden.
- Eco Committee members being responsible looking after the vegetables growing in our school garden at Ballymoney Model IPS.
- Fun Day
- Livestock Meat Commission ) LMC) presenter, made a delicious Beef Pasta recipe using NI Farm Quality Assured Produce, for the Eco Committee, on Wednesday 22nd June 2022.
Sign up to our newsletters by filling in the form below.